Planning To Retire Abroad Have a Look !!
International living is great. The world is a big place and people are migrating from one place to another in search of better education, jobs and to maintain the lifestyle they desire. People choose different places in accordance to their needs. They gather information about different places and then select any particular place to move in after getting clear with all the pros and cons that each place offers them.
Under this article we are going to discuss about 5 best places that will suit you if you are looking forward to retirement in abroad.
1. Mexico- Mexico has always been on the list as it offers easy transition to the expatriates around. It is a place with low cost, conveniently close, has many friendly locals and a lot of expatriates. The city offers attractive foreign culture. The cost of living in the city is very low and it has come to notice that the expatriates manage to balance their lifestyle in less than $1200 a month. The language spoken is mainly English and so communication is not an issue for the people in the city.
2. Panama- In order to provide detailed description of the city one can only use these three words: Modern, comfortable and forbearing. The city is mainly famous because of its canal but the major reason that retirees choose this place is its ease of living. It is international trade and migration facilitated by the canal that makes the country very convenient. People from diverse places reside in Panama. These places include: Spain, France, Israel, Lebanon, U.S., China, India and many more. Taking of retiree benefits, Panama Pensionado is one of the best in the whole world. The program also offer wide discount to the members so that they are able to obtain residence.
3. Ecuador- Having a look at this year’s Global Retirement Index you will see that Ecuador falls among the top three retirement destinations. The place came third with a score of 90.7. People who look for excellent weather in their list mainly come to Ecuador. Its mountainous terrain and position directly on equator enables you to choose any climates by simply moving up or down in the altitude. The place also offers great benefits with regard to healthcare in its major cities at a very affordable cost. Its affordability and availability of the real estate to rent or buy makes it a much better place. The country also offers great benefits to the retirees. Over-65s get discounts on flights originating in Ecuador, as well as up to 50% off entry to movies and sporting events. Discounts are also available on public transport (50%) and utilities, with the option of a free landline if you purchase a property.
4. Costa Rica- For more than 30 years Costa Rica has been hosting expatriates and refugees. It is considered as a very safe and stable country and has no army. It welcomes foreigners with wide open arms and people in this country are always happy, friendly and calm. The nation has an unofficial motto; “Pura Vida” which stands for life is good. The existence in this country is relaxed and stress free. Since expatriates have been living in this country for so long, living in this country and figuring things out is not that big an issue. For retirees, the pensionado program requires an income of just $1,000 per month from Social Security, a pension, disability, or another similar source. Moreover, the cost of living in this country is very low.
5. Colombia- This country is chosen by the expatriates because of its excellent healthcare, diverse climate and low cost of living. The country welcomes foreigners and is very proud of its culture and traditions. The country is a little over 440,000 square miles in area, about the size of California and Texas combined. It touches both the Pacific Ocean and the Caribbean Sea and has the three ranges of the Andes Mountains running down its spine. This beautiful country offers something to everyone, including lush green coffee plantations, sparkling crystal beaches, and quaint colonial towns. This beautiful scenery is a backdrop to one of the best things about Colombia—its warm and accepting people. Colombians are happy to share their country with foreigners. They will always welcome you into their community with music, dancing, delicious local food, and of course festivals. Nearly every city and town has a festival to celebrate some aspect of Colombian life.
These were the top 5 countries that are considered best if you are planning to retire abroad and spend your life in the liveliest manner. These top 5 places will make you life more pleasurable and worth living. So what are you waiting for? If you are looking for retirement abroad, choose any of the above mentioned places and enjoy your life.